Poker

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Wakeboarder Poker Pro?







What a ****ing ******* this guy is. I get to his table tonight and the mother****er starts berating me with questions about how much I'm down. I joke around with him saying an amount like 18k, then he asks me how old I am and playing around with my avatar persona I say "16" thinking none of it.

Well later I get an email saying my account is locked and that I need proof of ID and how they treat this like a bomb threat. I had no idea that a person would take the time do all this against a person. Say what you want about me but I would never stoop this low.

Well the reason Im posting this here is that I know this mother****er is a BBV toolbag that is trying to "prank me". Well job well done you ****ing *******. I also wanted to out him to the community to stay the hell away from his games.

Good thing you don't have a case against me because I'm 24 years old and this is easily solvable.

Point of this post is a Beat that I have to waste my time proving I'm legal but also the point of this post is that this guy is a ****ing scumbag that should be exiled from the community.

I will be challenging Stars to be banned from the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment