Poker

Thursday 8 December 2011

Carbon Poker gives you additional money after deposit!

Hey guys, just one day I haven't tried to write again about our favorite Poker Rooms, I'm too busy with some stuffs and need to continue what I need to do because those are my responsibilities.


Let's go back to our next favorite Poker Room, its called the Carbon Poker. Let's check first what does Carbon Poker do as one of the favorite software game for poker that is more applicable to US now. As I played there and check the people who usually give their best and stakes are majority from the United States. Here in Spain too is also in demand to play poker especially when I checked the ranking on Google the Carbon Poker website. It means there are many people from the US are currently playing poker and depositing more their cash to the Carbon Poker Account


This time, I'll tell you exactly the summary review of the Carbon Poker. Start with registration, you register like with the other poker room, have the initial deposit, OK here we go:


You'll receive on the depositing method with 100% First Deposit Bonus - Up To $600 FREE Cash!


Do you think that's unfair? we'll the most exciting here is that the minimum deposit amount is $10 only. The bonus paid is $5 increments, then $1 earned every 75 VIP Points. 


Its sounds cool for me, I always play poker on the Carbon Poker usually on this poker room because of the amount that when you deposit, its not too expensive then you'll get the exact amount which is $600! If you'd like to play Poker, just try the Carbon Poker, don't hesitate to play on that software because its a trusted tool for every poker player.



No comments:

Post a Comment