Poker

Thursday 10 November 2011

A New Life for Heinz Pius

Once again, Poker Blazers would like to congratulate Mr. Pius Heinz for a great Success that he got all over struggles he have done in his life. 


Let's go in his new life after winning, how does he celebrate his victory after winning the WSOP main event?


hhmmm... If I were in his position, I'd rather choose to celebrate in my hometown where I trained myself in playing Poker. But with Pius Heinz, its just simple, he went out to bar with Ben Lamb, it was a great too according to him. He got only three hours of sleep on that Tuesday night and he's tired for that at his young age. It was really amazing, I hope this kind of data must be included on the Guiness Book World of Records. 


Another thing that triggers me on my mind is that questions that faced by Pius Heinz:


1. How do you feel right now? 
2. What is it like to be world champion? 
3. What will you do now?
4. What kind of ambassador for the game will you be?
5. How will you spend the money?


Let's say that I'm Pius Heinz and won this tournament, I'd like to answer this questions after I won hehe:


1. How do I feel right now? 


Me: hhhhmmmm.... really happy! After I got the right hand on the Poker, I chose to be happy rather than to cry out of the chips.


2. What is it like to be a world champion? 


Me: its like I'm the master of the poker game but this year only hehe.


3. What will you do now?


Me: I'm going to spend my time in the field running with the money, hahaha!


4. What kind of ambassador for the will be?


Me: I want to do my part and be a great ambassador for poker. I'll just try not to do too much. I'm not looking to be famous.


5. How will spend the Money?


Me: We'll see. Right now, I'm just so happy. I'm going to try to be smart about it. I'm not sure what I'll get my parents yet, but it will be a nice gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment