Poker

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Will it be Lamb, Heinz, or Stazko?


Who among them will win on the WSOP Main Live Event??? Hmmm... This sounds very interesting to me if we're going to talk about what does this guys will do in order to get the title.

I was got amazed that this tournament with this trio was "600,000/1.2 million with a 200,000 ante". This means that the pot is almost 2.2 million from the blinds and antes based on the ESPN Poker Blog, I think this is the most extra ordinary and the most biggest poker tournament I've ever heard starting when I got aware on those poker stuffs.

This trio has already a secured $4,021,138.00, WOW!!!! This is huge, I hope someday I can get some of this when I'm already a Poker Professional Player, but wait, here's one thing about this tournament, the second place will going to have $5,443,086.00 and the life changing title till be having a bracelet and at the same time, a thunder dollars which is $8,715,638.00.

Actually I was keep posted by this on the live from the ESPN. According to Poker Blazers website that this kind of tournament is the huge type of game that was really got lots of money to play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment