Poker

Monday 24 October 2011

Its a new day on Poker Play

Yesterday, I was on the way home from work when I keep thinking that how do I get more strategies that will hit my rival on poker table? hmmm... that's too tough to answer as of now. 


I just want to be a professional poker player since I was addicted playing on it when my brother thought me about all this stuff, and I was surprise all the things that I knew before I won in a table. 


I also remember when we were playing with my cousin, because one of my cousin does have a set of Poker, the problem is the table is too small but what we enjoyed is how we played it and the experience in the first time. At that time, its is really too obvious if your'e going to cheat with your other cousins but this is bad.


One of the most important things that I considered when playing poker is the advice that was given from the Poker Blazers which in the first place for me is very new. I can't even imagine that I'll be able to do such thing as winning with understanding, so what I did at that time to think ans refresh my mind, pretending that I'm cool to feel that cards will be mine once everyone attempts to fold their cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment