Poker

Friday 21 October 2011

The Online Poker Guide I chose

Yesterday, I was trying to look for a better article about several guides on playing online poker, One of the site that I noticed and ranks on the top is the Poker Blazers website.

They have cool articles that displays the correct rule and strategies when you're going to move in the next step. I started reading some of their articles, I applied it immediately to our game earlier this morning in my pad with my colleagues, since this is just a simple game without any stakes.


The first time I have a high cards, I already think the latest guides that was stated on the site. Believe it or not, I won when we showed our cards in the end of the game, I cannot say that I always win every round turns but If you really understand the article from this site, surely you'll be reaching it on the top, because what I think also at that time is to understand when to fold and when to hold. 



No comments:

Post a Comment