Poker

Sunday 30 October 2011

November Poker, this article is might be creepy for you

Poker Game is a family of card games that share betting rules and usually hands rankings. You might know how they differ to other card games, 
but why do I say this? why I need to define what poker is? Everyone of us know that when we are trying to play poker with our colleagues, it is
somethimes depends on the mood that we have or if it is a real money stake. 


The reason I put into this blog is that, I have an experience that Poker with my colleagues got a new paranormal experience, meaning we caught a ghost playing 
also a poker. We got here 10 players including me in a round table here in Malaga Spain, its our first time reunion with my college friends who are working into different parts 
of our country, and I'm the one who invited them to play poker. I also introduce to them the Poker Blazers, which is more knowledgeable than other website I viewed.


This part is creepy, the next thing that we did is to sit around this table and start giving the cards to other mates, when we are thinking whether to fold or not, one of our 
friends fell into the ground and start to shout and change her voice like a demon, its very weird, and were trying to control her.


Five of us trying to control her just to avoid hitting other members, everyone of us is afraid what she was doing. My classmate Marko called his mother, soon as his mother went to our place,she 
just mumbled a chant and to our friend, and after 3 minutes, our friend girl back to normal, she was possessed by a demon. After that, we knew that the girl that was possessed has a less 
strenght of faith in God that's why she was easily to possessed by an evil spirit. After that what happened, we never play poker in that house, because we have also suspect that the house 
where we played was the nest of evil spirits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment