Poker

Sunday 23 October 2011

Poker Blazers Forum

I was watching the Phil Ivey Interview last saturday, I checked the latest update on the Game between Ivey and Andrew, its really annoying while andrew is doing something weird but at the end he lose! hahaha!


When I checked the Poker Blazers website, I was amazed they have the forum box, its kinda new but its cool because they have new users registered. Users were just created by their own buts its an invitation from twitter. Poker Today is cool to play and its fun specially when you are in you own mood, but with poker blazers, you can get more ideas about playing poker online.


One of the fundamental skills that I need to focus at is poker because I think Poker is a mind game that helps someone to extend their logical thinking. But seriously, I really tried to explore more on Poker Blazers and I got more good ideas on how to move your cards on the right single game. I'm also a part of promotion of Poker Blazers because everything we need to know on Poker is already on the Poker Blazers website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment